Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

3 Weeks & Counting!!

Yup, 3 more weeks till my 5 year wedding anniversary!! Woo Hoo!! :)

I've been scrolling through all of our pictures from the wedding lately, and it's so fun to relive and remember all those little moments that you forget about.  It makes all those feelings and emotions that I was feeling at that moment come right back. I am so grateful that I have these photos to look back on.

So, last week I shared some of the DIY's that we did. This week I thought I'd share some of the pre & post wedding festivities that we had. Mike had family flying in from as far as New York & Florida, and I had family & friends fly in from Hawaii. So we tried to spend as much time with everyone as possible.

Some of the ladies in my family went out for some pampering at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa and it was SO much fun!!! We relaxed in their lounge pool, and got muddy in their Red Clay Mud Bath!! We were feeling oh so good after this....


After the spa we all got cleaned up and went out for Teppan at Daimon! I love Teppan!! Don't you? Some guy cooking in front of you flipping food around and catching cooked shrimp in his chefs hat. Dinner entertainment at its BEST!!  :)
This is one of my very Best Friends, Daina. She flew in from Hawaii to be in the wedding. We've known each other since we were like 11. I love this girl :) We were having fun with the name of the restaurant, Daimon. It's the beginning of both of our names!! DAIna, and MONika!! Get it!?! :) HaHa! Ok...maybe we're dorks....but we are fun dorks!

See, even my mom was amazed by the fire and smoke!! Check out my grandma in the background. She's really scared!! :)

We did a few other things before the wedding too, but the day AFTER the wedding as the icing on the cake!! You know that feeling that you feel after the big day....no worries, no pressure, no stress...the day is done...now you can REALLY relax.

So what do you do now that everything is calm????
YOU HAVE A MARGARITA PARTY!!!
Yup...that's right. If you didn't know that already...now you do ;)

and since you are so tired from the previous day...of course you don't wanna cook. So you get the Taco Lady!! :) Margarita's and Tacos....Life doesn't get any better then this!! :)









I think its about time for another Margarita Party. It is summer after all :)

Much Aloha,
Monika :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment