Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Busy, Busy & Busy some more

It's only Saturday night...yet I feel like I've done enough today to last me 2 weekends!! But I feel super productive, so that's a good thing.

At about 6:30 this morning we woke up to the wondrous yelling of my 2 yr old saying..."MOMMA, DADDA...I HAVE TO GO POO POO!!!" (remember...I told you we were potty training her). So after that, we were pretty much UP! Off to start our day, Gardening & Painting our Kitchen :)

My garden is struggling right now, so I called up my "Garden Whisperer" and asked for his advise. I pick up some compost, steer manure (yes, I said Steer Manure), and tomato fertilizer and went to work!! Hopefully my garden will be saved. BUT, I do have a tomato growing already.....

Just a little baby tomato!

I'll keep you posted on my gardens progress. This is my first time growing a garden, so I'm a total novice. So here is my garden so far



On top of babying my garden this morning...my hubby, Mike, was painting our kitchen cabinets. They aren't completely done, but here's a sneak peek of one of our cabinets:

Before: :(
We took our Range Hood off, so that's why the Air Duct is just hanging there

After: :)
Well...almost done, but still a HUGE difference already, Right??

Mike and I was total DIYer's, but, I can't wait until we are done with the kitchen. I has really been a Labor of Love.

I think I will give Mike the day off tomorrow. It is Father's Day after all! ;)

Happy Father's Day Dad!! Happy Father's Day Mike!! and Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there!!

Much Aloha,
Monika :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment