Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Life, Diapers & Etsy...

Happy Friday!! I am SO ready for the weekend. As most of you probably are as well :)

I have a little shop update for you....I added my newest creation....my first Kokeshi Doll!!

Isn't she Cute!! :)
I also added a new BFF Heart. They are the perfect gift between Besties. I think my older daughter has called dibs on this one :)


On top of trying to sew and get things listed on Etsy, I am also in the midst of potty training my 2 1/2 year old daughter. It's going good...she's really doing a great job, but it's been so long since I've done this, I forgot what it was like. (my oldest is 12) So yeah, it's an adventure to say the least. But you know what? I wouldn't trade it for the world :)

So now I am ready for the weekend. Tomorrow I am making Won Tons!! YUM!! I will try to post some pictures (maybe a recipe post??). And on Sunday I will be bringing the won tons to fry at my Family Reunion!! This is the FIRST family reunion that I have ever gone to!! My dads side of the family has not had a reunion in eons, so this will be fun :) A whole bunch of Filipinos eating YUMMY food and singing WAY TOO much karaoke!! ha ha :) Filipinos LOVE karaoke!!

What are you doing this weekend?

Much Aloha,
Monika

0 comments:

Post a Comment