Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Crafts

Well, I'm a little late on posting this, but hey....Better Late than Never, right?

Me and the kiddos had a craft day at my sisters...Thanksgiving style. It was so fun, and the kids had a blast too :)

The kiddos made turkey's, and wrote on the tail feathers what they were thankful for.... and Miss Ali decided to be a little funny with hers....
She's a funny one I tell ya :)
I remember making these when I was a kid. :)
And my sister Ari and I had a little craft time of our own :) We made these fall garlands that we saw on A Beautiful Mess posted Here.

Now it's my turn....We are going to have Christmas Craft Day at my house :) I've been collecting ideas for both the kiddos and my sister and I.

Any suggestions?

Much Aloha,
Monika :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment