Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

....(cricket sounds)....

Tap, Tap, Tap.....

Is this thing on?

Well...I don't need to tell you that it's been super quiet around here, do I?

Let's just say that life has been pretty crazy lately. My Birthday, Christmas, and New Years. You get the idea.

But I'm back, and back with a plan. This year is gonna be different, better, more fulfilling. And that means that there is going to be a lot more dedication to this blog, and to my Esty shop.

Last year was good, don't get me wrong. I started sewing and selling on Esty. I started this blog. And I even got my Lil' Monsters into a boutique for the holidays.

Not. To. Shabby.

I have a whole list of Resolutions for this year. Some are totally doable, some are going to take a little more work to achieve. And I will get as many done as I can :)

(pinkie swear!)

I just wanted to stop by and say HI! And let you know that I'm still here, I just got a little lost in the shuffle. It wont be long till you hear from me again :)

I'll be back soon with some 2011 Holiday Highlights.

Much Aloha,
Monika :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment