Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Playing Dress Up


Isn't funny how every girl goes through the "Playing Dress Up" phase? Miss Kourt has just recently discovered this long loved pass time. So luckily I had this tutu that I had bought a while back stashed under my bed. Well... needless to say, She LOVES it!! Now all she wants to do is play dress up. I guess it's time to buy more tutu's, princess dresses & fairy wings :)
She's such a HAM!! Half the pictures that I took came out blurry because she was wiggling around and dancing :)
So as I was looking through these pictures of Miss Kourt, I started thinking about Ali (who comes home tomorrow!! Yippee!!!!). She loved playing dress up too....
Ali when she was 4 (she's gonna kill me for posting this....but she is so darn cute!!!!)

I swear...I have the two cutest girls in the world!!! :)

Do your kiddos love playing dress up?

Much Aloha,
Monika ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment