Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My weekend...

It all started Friday night when my hubby had to go to the optometrist to get a piece of metal out of his eye!!!! Yes, a small piece of metal was stuck IN his eye! Crazy to say the least. He has to go back tomorrow to make sure his eye is healing properly. He's doing great now. Just thankful that it wasn't any worse.
The rest of our weekend was pretty relaxing. We had a nice rain storm on Saturday and it was Super windy all day today.
And....I got a present!! My wonderful Mr. bought me an iPad!!! :) thing is....I can't get Miss K off it! Haha! All she wants to do is draw and play games.
So we spent our day playing with our new toy and I was sewing my tush off. I am going to be in my first craft fair at the end of April! I'm so excited!! I'll keep you posted on how it's going :)
So I'm posting this from my iPad. Don't know how it's going to turn out...but here I go....... :)
Much aloha,
Monika *:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment