Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Little Ham's


So, last weekend we had some fun in the backyard taking pictures and little Miss K decided that she needed some face time in front of the camera. These are either her official model poses, or she's "Voguing".  ;) Either way, she is absolutely adorable. Don't you think??

Oh...and we got her hair cut recently. Cute, right?! Now she says that her and I are twins :) haha! What do you think.....?

And Miss Ali....She's gonna be 13 next month!!!!!!!!! Holy Smokes!!!

She's growing up so fast! I just can't believe it sometimes!! She's becoming such a great young lady :)e

I love both my little girls so much. I'm a very lucky momma :)

Well off to bed. Maybe...just maybe...I'll be back tomorrow with an outfit post. Maaaaybe.

Much Aloha,
Monika *:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment