Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Oodles of Noodles

So the little Miss is sick, bronchitis actually. Yep, bronchitis. That sounds pretty bad, right?? Well not as bad as yesterday.....I took the little one to Urgent Care yesterday, and that doctor told me she had PNEUMONIA!!
Pneumonia??? REALLY?
Today I took her to her own Primary Doc, and he said no, it's not pneumonia, its just bronchitis.
Two doctors, two different diagnosis's...
What up wit that??
I guess today we are going with Bronchitis....
She is doing better today though, so that's good :)
When I asked her what she wanted for dinner, she said Soup with noodles. I didn't have any Chicken Noodle soup, but I did have one of my Favorite Comfort Foods ever!
SAIMIN!
Nothing makes you feel better then a hot bowl of S & S Saimin....and of course I had to jazz it up with a little green onion and fried Spam......
Yeah....I said Fried Spam. You gotta problem with that???? It ain't Hawaiian if it don't got Spam! :)
(oh, and that's "Aloha Shoyu" in the Kikkoman Soy Sauce bottle...Shhhh, don't tell)
Miss K loved it, and she got extra excited because she got to use her kiddie Chop Sticks :) They're super cute with little characters at the top, and small loops for her little fingers to fit through.

Gonna go rest up now, I think I'm coming down with a bug too :(  hopefully Miss K and I can kick these icky's quick, and enjoy some of the weekend.

Hope you have a icky-less weekend! :)

Much Aloha,
Monika

0 comments:

Post a Comment