Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Don't Laugh!!

Ok...I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I'll be honest, I've been VERY hesitant (maybe even a little scared).
"What?" You're asking.
An outfit post.
My style mostly consists of jeans, tank tops, and slippers. I mean, I dress up if I'm going out and stuff, for the most part, yeah...jeans, top & slippers. That's me ;)
But for work I do dress up. Suits, dresses, stuff like that.
Today was nice, pretty warm actually, and I didn't want to wear a suit, or a work dress that was lined (it gets to hot and sticky). So I opted for a dress that was a little flowy, and best of all comfy!

I said DON'T LAUGH!! :)
This is my first time doing an outfit post....cut me a little slack! Come on...I'm still a rookie ;)
But I do love this dress...and I love the eyelet detail on the cap sleeves and the bottom hem.

Ok...that's it....I did it, my First Outfit Post ever!
(I'm still a little scared)
If you are laughing....please don't laugh out loud :)
Dress: H&M (old)
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: R2
Much Aloha,
Monika :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment